EMS Billing and Consulting With Exceptional Service
Pintler Billing Services
Serving EMS Professionals Since 2001
Billing and Administrative Solutions for EMS Providers.
Pintler Billing Services is a full service EMS billing company, providing scalable office and consulting solutions to Emergency Medical Services providers since 2001.
Our billing team members are NAAC-certified, professional billers, working together using our core values* to produce excellent results. We’d love to talk to you about a partnership to improve your billing processes and increase your revenue.
What We Do
- Rapid claims submission timeframes
- Well-refined follow up processes for claims and patient accounts
- Extensive back-end work with hospitals to appeal claims if necessary
- Patient billing statements and follow-up calls
- Toll-free number for patient questions
- Powerful reporting tool, 100+ standard and customizable reports available to you
- On-going documentation training and compliance training available for your staff
- Certified Compliance Officer on staff available to answer your questions
Why Choose Us?
Pintler Billing Services offers a proven value in ambulance billing, and we encourage you to talk to our clients to learn about their experience with us. As your partner in billing, we will be in frequent communication, supporting you and your crew. Because we only get paid if you get paid, you have a guarantee that we will follow through on claims exhaustively to make sure that they are getting to the correct payer, have been processed correctly, and have paid at the correct level. And because our name is going on each claim too, you can be sure we are extremely careful about sending correct and compliant claims.
WE SAVE YOU TIME
WE SAVE YOU MONEY
“I have been on the job 23 years. I started working at the AFD in 1995. I was in the first group of fire fighters to complete class and became an EMT that year.
In 2007 we assumed transport services for Anaconda Deer Lodge County and to meet those needs, we advanced our practice to EMT with endorsements. Today I hold the rank of Captain and am Licensed to an AEMT with full endorsements.
The highlight of my career has always been, and continues to be the ability to help people, but in a way that is always unique from the call before. I have been fortunate in my career, always having great work mates and people around me to support such a challenging career.”