EMS Billing and Consulting With Exceptional Service
Billing and Administrative Solutions for EMS Providers.
Pintler Billing Services is a full service EMS billing company, providing scalable office and consulting solutions to Emergency Medical Services providers since 2001.
Our billing team members are NAAC-certified, professional billers, working together using our core values* to produce excellent results. We’d love to talk to you about a partnership to improve your billing processes and increase your revenue.
What We Do
- Rapid claims submission timeframes
- Well-refined follow up processes for claims and patient accounts
- Extensive back-end work with hospitals to appeal claims if necessary
- Patient billing statements and follow-up calls
- Toll-free number for patient questions
- Powerful reporting tool, 100+ standard and customizable reports available to you
- On-going documentation training and compliance training available for your staff
- Certified Compliance Officer on staff available to answer your questions
Why Choose Us?
Pintler Billing Services offers a proven value in ambulance billing, and we encourage you to talk to our clients to learn about their experience with us. As your partner in billing, we will be in frequent communication, supporting you and your crew. Because we only get paid if you get paid, you have a guarantee that we will follow through on claims exhaustively to make sure that they are getting to the correct payer, have been processed correctly, and have paid at the correct level. And because our name is going on each claim too, you can be sure we are extremely careful about sending correct and compliant claims.
WE SAVE YOU TIME
WE SAVE YOU MONEY
Chief – Three Forks Area Ambulance Service
NAME: Stacy Bellamy
YEARS OF SERVICE: 22 Years
CERTIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: Currently licensed as AEMT in state of Montana. Graduated from Willow Creek High School and attended MSU Bozeman.