Are you looking for a challenging position that allows for professional and personal development, while providing huge amounts of satisfaction? Do you have a passion for providing great service, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Do you want to work with a team of hard-working, compassionate people while serving amazing emergency medical providers throughout Montana? If so, read on…
We have filled our open position, but if you would like to share your information, we will keep your resume on file for review in the event we have an opening in the future. Thank you for your interest.
Pintler Billing Services is looking for a medical biller to join our team. The person selected for this position will work together with the team to provide medical billing for our clients and perform all of the accompanying tasks that go with billing. Those tasks include using a variety of computer programs to send claims, post payments, and work accounts receivables. It also involves complex processes and working with clients and insurance companies to solve problems. So while teamwork is essential here, we are also looking for a self-starter with a problem-solving approach that can work independently when required.
If you love helping others and are looking for a flexible and supportive work environment where you can contribute your skills and abilities towards the success of a rapidly-growing, local company, please send a letter of interest and resume to [email protected], and start the conversation to see if this work is right for you!
- Computer (PC/Windows-based and basic office programs) experience required. (Testing will be administered to determine proficiency with this skill.)
- Experience working within a professional office setting. Customer service skills required.
- Possess a combination of willingness to seek help and direction, but also motivated to work independently.
- Experience with HIPAA and similar laws (preferred but not required).
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Love serving others, and providing compassionate customer service.
- Experience organizing a work-flow and managing multiple, varied tasks.
- Desire to learn and grow.
Position schedule: M-F, 40 Hours
Compensation: competitive wage, DOE
Benefits: Employer-matching retirement plan and quarterly profit-sharing. 12 paid holidays per year and 2 weeks paid vacation/sick leave per calendar year after 90 day probation period (pro-rated for balance of the year). Costco membership, Creative Arts Center membership, Foster’s Fitness membership.