Payment Poster Position
Do you want to join a dedicated team serving and supporting ambulance providers and EMS heroes? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, friendly office where you will be supported, challenged, and celebrated, with opportunities for advancement? Pintler Billing Services is hiring a full-time payment poster to start immediately.
This position will be responsible for processing physical deposits received in the mail, preparing deposit slips, and posting payments against accounts. This position is also responsible for posting electronic payments (electronic remittance received from a clearinghouse as well as credit card payments) and sharing the payment information with our clients.
In addition, this position will work closely with our billers to follow up on simple tasks received in the course of payment posting work and to help identify areas where work can be streamlined or improved. Specific payment posting experience is preferred but not required, and general office experience is a requirement.
· Computer (PC/Windows-based and basic office programs) experience required. (Testing will be administered to determine proficiency with this skill.)
· Experience working within a professional office setting. Customer service skills required.
· Possess a combination of willingness to seek help and direction, but also motivated to work independently.
· Experience with HIPAA and similar laws (preferred but not required).
· Knowledge and experience applying general accounting principles (preferred but not required).
· Ambulance or other medical billing experience (preferred but not required).
· Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
· Experience organizing a workflow and managing multiple, varied tasks.
Position schedule: M-F, 40 Hours per week
Compensation: competitive wage, DOE
Benefits: 401 K retirement plan, QHSERA health benefit, quarterly bonuses (based on performance), 14 paid holidays per year and 2 weeks paid vacation/sick leave, Costco membership, Creative Arts Center membership, Foster’s Fitness membership. (Benefits available after 90-day probation period.)
To apply please submit a letter of interest and your resume to [email protected] .
Pintler Billing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, gender identity, or disability.